A/Level Physics Theory | 2025
A/L PHYSICS | 2025 BATCH
Measurements | Unit 01
SESSIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON FOLLOWING DAYS
(IF ANYONE FEELS UNABLE TO JOIN WE PROVIDE RECORDINGS OF PARTICULAR SESSIONS)
- SESSION 01 – Sun, 16th Jul – 8.00am to 11.00am
- SESSION 02 – Sun, 23rd Jul – 8.00am to 11.00am
- SESSION 03 – Sun, 30th Jul – 8.00am to 11.00am
- SESSION 04 – Sun, 6th Aug – 8.00am to 11.00am
- Formula Sheet with practice questions
- Additional Problem Set PDFs
- Lesson Plan / Practice Routine
- Mind-map PDF at the end
What can you expect ?
- A thorough revision of all concepts
- Get you prepared for difficult questions
Fast paced learning…
- focus on key ideas
A thorough go through of the most fundamental topics in Physics Mechanics ….it paves the foundation for your journey in Physics
- A thorough overview of all the concepts and methods to understand each, by applying different techniques
- Learn more by studying less
- key points to improve one’s natural intelligence
- Give that brain of yours a good exercise
- Practice 100S of questions
How to ace your tests?
- You will learn the tips and tricks you need to perform best as your tests
Mr HANAFE MIRA
BSc in Information Systems (Reading) University of Colombo School of computing.
Lesson 1 : Intro, Dimensional Analysis
Lesson 2 : Measuring Instruments
Lesson 3 : Measuring Instruments, cont.
Lesson 4 : Errors
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review